Monday, February 14, 2011

1: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie Part 1

This was definitely one of the top most anticipated films of the year and I went to theaters to see it as I have for all the other Harry Potter movies. I didn't get into the books until a couple of years ago and I haven't been angry about the films "missing parts" of the books because of it. At first I was worried it would be slower than the other films because the book was made to movie in two parts, but the cinematography made up for that really well as I thoroughly enjoyed watching it multiple times.
The part I enjoyed the best was Hermione reading the three brothers of the Deathly Hallows. I loved being able to watch the story as she reads it. Also, even though it doesn't bug me, they really didn't leave out any parts of the book which made a lot of fans happy, I'm sure. I like the movies so much because it brings the books to a whole 3D level and when I read the books again, I can picture it much easier in my head and it makes the story much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment